Cinema Ultra AEH 400-ATM
WITH DEFINED DISPERSION CHARACTERISTICS FOR PERFECT DOLBY ATMOS SURROUND SOUND
- Extends a home cinema system to include the third dimension for a perfect surround sound experience
- Compacter, efficient add-on speaker with a large number of application options
- High-performance coaxial driver with 13 cm woofer and 25 mm dome tweeter
- Can be used as a Dolby Atmos-certified add-on speaker on LCR 100-THX or as an overhead speaker on the wall or ceiling
- Switchable crossover for optimum sound with any application
Dolby also imposes extremely strict requirements to ensure that the demanding multi-channel procedure can generate perfect reproduction. The dispersion characteristics and position of the add-on loudspeakers are important. A subwoofer with an integrated tweeter, a so-called coaxial driver, is the best option here. The Cinema Ultra AEH 400-ATM is a coax with a 13 cm bass plus 25 mm tweeter cone and is a perfect fit, in terms of both external appearance and installation depth, on top of an LCR 100-THX – which is also where it should be according to the Dolby guidelines. For those cases where home cinema fans prefer to mount the excellent sounding AEH 400-ATM on the wall or ceiling, we have, instead of the frequency response optimised for ceiling reflection as stipulated by Dolby, included a second crossover for linear reproduction which can be activated via a toggle switch.